Thursday, November 5, 2009

More tree cutting

Having finished the proof of Dave's next book, it was back to the trees, to cut enough for the movers. Dave did the really, really high plane tree, so I thought I had better do the next one. A really thorny Acatia type thing. I was scratched and poked all over, but at least the drive is now container friendly! Then in stepping over a cut branch, I managed to get a thin twig in my eye, That put a halt to my gallop and I retired to put ice on it, while Dave finished clearing away the rest of the cut branches. Apart from an occasional throb it is fine now, but I really feel I am not really pulling my weight in this moving business.

1 comment:

  1. Now THAT is just dead wrong. If anyone isn't doing enough it's me. You've done so much.

    ReplyDelete