Thursday, August 18, 2011

Oh to be luddite, it's a life that's good and free...

I must admit to a yearning to become a luddite. To say no, I will not sort out my website. I will spend no more time hunting for passwords. But we need to make this work. We do still need some income... Oh well, I made roo-tail stew on the combustion heater this evening. With foreign ingredients from the old country - baked beans. And dumplings. Not bad for a handful of flour and the rest out of the garden, or the nether end of a 'roo. Well, wallaby. It's been raining all day, and I did go and scout a wild turkey roost, but I am being a woos about trying pulling them down. Maybe tomorrow night, when it isn't raining.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you decided against ludditedness (is that a real word?). We are close Dave, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's ludditry... at least that sounds appropriately ludditious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike, I think you're starting to become luddled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be turning all reclusive writer on us Dave!

    It can be a pain trying to keep up with everything though.

    The 'luddite' punnage is becoming rather luddicrous :P

    ReplyDelete