Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Another lion, witch?

Well, we have the wardrobe anyway. And it is possible that we live in a corner of Narnia, or at least Archenland. No talking horses, but we have a wardrobe, and winter that is lasting an uncommonly long time.

Which is a roundabout way of saying Barbs and I bought yet another large old ratty Victorian wardrobe, of wood unknown. We're at 3 now - and a selection of other pieces from the same era. I like them, and fortunately so does Barbs. Getting it in to the house was a bit of an adventure, but we lived, and no fingers were permanently lost.

I've got 5 strawberries. The sun has been such that we haven't had a lot of grown for a while, and lost a few fruit to hail. But 5 is better than none, and I showed my optimism by buying cream (a small one) today.

No comments:

Post a Comment